hey rob...I can't find enough things wrong with this photo to be used for a family christmas card...maybe we should take another and try to catch more people with their eyes closed...or at least have a few crying kids or something :o)-meg
I vote that this family picture is used as the Willardson family Christmas card this year. This is perhaps the best family picture to date. And I'm being totally serious. Also, Megan I'm glad Aaron did not change his shirt. His shirt fits in nicely with the others of us wearing red. I am a big fan of everyone participating in the red, white and blue theme. We have a very good looking family! I don't think taking a casual family picture at each family event is too much to ask.
3 Comments:
hey rob...I can't find enough things wrong with this photo to be used for a family christmas card...maybe we should take another and try to catch more people with their eyes closed...or at least have a few crying kids or something :o)-meg
By
banananutmeg, at 11:52 PM
and just for the record...I begged Aaron to change his shirt before we left!
By
banananutmeg, at 11:54 PM
I vote that this family picture is used as the Willardson family Christmas card this year. This is perhaps the best family picture to date. And I'm being totally serious. Also, Megan I'm glad Aaron did not change his shirt. His shirt fits in nicely with the others of us wearing red. I am a big fan of everyone participating in the red, white and blue theme. We have a very good looking family! I don't think taking a casual family picture at each family event is too much to ask.
By
Janae, at 9:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home