Willardson Family Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Family Pictures from 2005

It has been too long since I posted a blog and pictures. Ashley requested that I post pictures from over the past year of the family. Steve and I have many more that we would love to post of other fun things we have done this year but I wanted to post pictures of the entire family and not just us. These are the pictures we have taken with our camera during family events in 2005. If you are looking at these pictures and thinking to yourself "hey how come I'm not in a lot of these pictures?" I have two answers: one, start being more apparent at the family events and two, don't be embarrassed to have your picture taken. I encourage all of you to post your pictures as well. I will post again in a few days to give everyone an update on our lives and what our plans are for the next few months. I hope all of you are doing well and enjoy the 41 new pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home