Willardson Family Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Aaron and Meg's house

Well i don't have any pictures of the front of the house, so i'll take one this weekend when it stops raining. But this was our dining room 2 weeks ago after we started to de-old-lady our house. I should have taken a picture with the brown and orange carpet showing but it was so ugly that i was concerned the image might burn a hole in your computer screens :o)

It is still a work in progress, hopefully this weekend we can lower the curtain rod, get the baseboards painted and put back up and paint all the trim white. We love our new floor, well done aaron! And no, our walls are not slanted, i am just a terrible photographer! :o) I'll post the finished product when it's done and everything is moved back into the room. Can you believe I got those $120 "vintage" style curtains for 11 bucks?

1 Comments:

  • Megan- I love the curtains! Where did you find them exactly? Please post more pictures of your new house, we would love to see them.

    By Blogger Janae, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home