Willardson Family Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

San Diego and Mexico

Hello all. I wanted to update the family blog with a few pictures and also test out posting pictures through Blogger. I usually just go through Picasa but Blogger is definitey faster. I love Picasa for managing our digital pictures though. Steve and I are still getting used to living here and wish we had more family around. Here are a few recent pictures.


Steve trying not to fall in to a stinky landfill near the coast of Ensanada, Mexico. His Dad took the picture and I stayed in the car because the smell truly was horrible.


The drive to Ensanada. There are many homes for sale along this drive, with great views of the ocean. Steve and I realize that these are the only homes we'll ever be able to purchase.


Steve and I on the beach in Ensanada. Its pretty but getting there was an interesting experience. I never want to see "TJ" ever again. On the way back, we sat at the border for nearly 3 hours. Steve and I are very experienced at going through border crossings and we believe this border has to be the busiest border crossing in America.


Brokeback Steve...nominated for 10 Academy Awards.


Mom, Jana and I walking in Newport, when they visited in January.

1 Comments:

  • Mexico was great, Janae just likes to complain about bad smells and sitting at the border. Just kidding, Janae was a good sport. Seeing the shantys in TJ brought back great memories of some of my areas in Guatemala though.

    By Blogger Steve, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home