Willardson Family Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Quincy Brooklyn







Quincy Brooklyn Willardson was 5lbs 13oz and 18.75in long. She was born on December 4th 2006 at 2:50pm. It was an exciting day and I made it more exciting by fainting at the start of delivery, just like Will Ferrell in Elf. Meg thought I was dead. I stole Meg's thunder and was down in the ER for a hour while Meg was in labor. I had a catscan because I hit my head. We are happy that we are all healthy and that Quincy is finally here. Reese is doing great as the Big Sister and helping a lot. Meg is recovering and doing well and I am glad our daughters have her looks.

3 Comments:

  • Meg and Aaron,

    She is beautiful! So precious. She looks so blonde in one of her pictures. Reese looks like she is already a pro at being a big sister. Thanks so much for posting Quincy pictures!

    By Blogger Janae, at 8:48 AM  

  • The picture of Quincy on Reese's lap is soooo cute that I stole it from the site. Can't wait to see her in person.

    By Blogger Scott, at 11:08 PM  

  • Sorry, that last post was from Megan's brother, Scott. Forgot to change the name first.

    By Blogger Scott, at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home