Willardson Family Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Madeline Ruby Low



Our bundle of joy arrived... Madeline Ruby Low! She was born at 9:53 a.m. on Friday, weighing 7 pounds 11 ounces, 21 inches and is very healthy. She has my hair and looks like Janae (luckily for her)!

Many of you might be wondering why you have yet to hear from us. Janae asked me to post this on her behalf. Janae and I have been locked in the hospital for a few days for the delivery and recovery but now we are excited to share pictures of our baby girl. We entered to hospital on Wednesday night at 6:45 p.m. and she was born at 9:53 a.m. on Friday morning. Yes folks, that is about 40 hours, 27 hours of which were actual labor. She really did not want to take the C-section route. It was definitely grueling but we just had patience that everything would work out. Janae and I actually enjoyed the time together as we patiently awaited Madeline's arrival. We expected a longer labor because Janae was being induced (maybe not quite that long though) so we brought things to keep us occupied. Like our Lamaze DVD, books, and a surf video. Okay, so maybe I was the only one watching the surf video but it got turned off about the same time that the contractions got hard.

Janae was truly amazing during the whole experience. She showed such strength and faith. It was obviously the most emotional experience of my life.

Here are some pictures of our little girl. Now that we have joined the kiddy club, you can expect lots of pics of Madeline.





2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Julia, at 1:19 PM  

  • She is beautiful. Congratulations.

    Janae, I wish I could look that good after 40 hours of labor.

    By Blogger Julia, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home