Willardson Family Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Aaron and Meg's kitchen



Everyone loves a before and after shot....here is what our kitchen looked like when we moved in.


Here is what it looked like yesterday, since then i've finished putting in the last of the tile and started to grout. Check out our blog for better pictures of the transformation. I did everything myself! The wainscot and paint on the cabinets, the ceiling, the light fixtures, the venetian plaster, the bead board, the floor (aaron helped with the floor) the baseboards, and all 728 tiles were cut and laid by me. I'll probably post a picture of the finished product on our blog as soon as i finish the grout, repaint the walls, distress the cabinets, and put up the lettering i ordered for the space above the cabinets, so check it out.

The tile looks grey in the photo, but it is actually a creamy white with beige tumbled edges...i bought grout in the beige color to match.

2 Comments:

  • I love your knew kitchen! I can't believe you did this yourselves. I really like the black too.

    By Blogger Steve, at 11:22 AM  

  • It was actually me that made the comment, not Steve. Although I'm sure he would agree with me too!

    By Blogger Janae, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home