Reese, Halloween pics, and Daddy's snowman



the day before Quincy was born we had snow in bella vista! we spent the afternoon building a snowman (that kept melting and tipping over...much to aaron's disappointment) and putting up christmas lights on the house. The other pic is from halloween. Reese was Raggedy Ann and hated wearing her wig until she figured out that people give her candy when she has it on.Now she calls it her "trick or treat" and carries it around the house. The last pic is of the "post-time out" face.

2 Comments:
I love the pictures of Reese, especially the "post-time out" face. I really like the bow in her hair. Her Halloween costume is adorable. Where did you find the wig and dress?
By
Janae, at 10:06 AM
I love the pictures of Reese, especially the "post-time out" face. I really like the bow in her hair. Her Halloween costume is adorable. Where did you find the wig and dress?
By
Janae, at 10:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home