4th of July Family Reunion
What a great trip! We had such a fun time with all of you last week. So good to be together! This year was definitely babypalooza, and it was so great to see all of these adorable babies together. Steve and I are still impressed at how smoothly the week went with having 3 babies under the age 1 in one house! It was amazing that they pretty much all took their naps at the same time, and went to bed at the same time, and woke up at the same time. And all the other grandchildren were so helpful with the babies and played so well together. John, Julia, Hanna, Abby, and Ella - all of you were definitely missed too!! Thank you Mom and Dad for being such great hosts. It was a great reunion. We loved it all; the quality family time, the fly fishing, lasso-golf, shopping, he clean flicks movies, running out of gas in Montana, great food, and especially Ashley's re-creation of Cafe Rio! Ashley thank you, and I know those of us who don't live near a Cafe Rio would definitely appreciate the recipe:) Below are some of our favorite pictures. Hope to see all of you again soon!

Madeline and Ethan, exactly 3 months a part, same size! And to think I thought Madeline being 19 pounds was big. Ethan is the most smiley baby ever and so cute!













Close up of Steve's fish
Jared, Jana, and I fishing at dusk. Above are still shots from a video Steve took of Jared giving us some pointers.








1 Comments:
This was actually posted by me, Janae. Not that Steve wouldn't refer to as Rob and Lynda as "Mom & Dad" but I just didn't want to confuse anyone:)
By
Janae, at 11:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home